Channel Marketing Lead
Supernatural won Fast Company’s October 2020 award for Best App and is a next-generation fitness experience in VR (virtual reality) with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive, experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you, and available on demand, in your home.
The impact you'll make:
The Channel Marketing Lead will own marketing relationships for channels and be a key driver of business growth.
What you'll do:
- Own our channel strategy and maximize revenue to meet sales goals.
- Own channel marketing relationships for retail and in-person experiences, wellness, comarketing, headset manufacturer / VR app marketplaces.
- Define and manage programs and activations within our channels to hit company level KPIs
- Provide weekly data insights that fuel our product and marketing efforts
- Report regularly to the executive on progress and opportunities
What you'll need to be successful:
- Have experience and skill in team leadership
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be skilled at partnership development and negotiation
- Have experience in working with big box retailers and software marketplaces
- Be a data - driven KPI focused driver
- Be exceptionally resourceful at solving problems
- Be high-energy and able to infuse and bring out positivity, passion, creativity, enthusiasm, and collaboration in groups
- Be skilled at inspiring people, encouraging people and bringing out the best in people
- Be a roll-up-sleeves, scrappy, nimble doer
- Have an enthusiastic, generous, nimble and hands-on approach.
- Digital fitness industry experience a plus