Head of Growth
Supernatural won Fast Company’s October 2020 award for Best App and is a next-generation fitness experience in VR (virtual reality) with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive, experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you, and available on demand, in your home.
The impact you'll make:
The Head of Growth will be responsible for leading the company’s strategy and execution of acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization including all related Marketing and Product functions. This person will hire / develop / lead a substantial team and play a driving role in growing one of the world’s leading fitness and wellness companies.
What you'll do:
- Define a company-wide growth strategy and plan for acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization.
- Work with a team of direct reports in marketing, product and data science to deliver on the growth plan
- Deeply understand our customers and their cohort-based user journeys and psychology
- Employ robust data science, analytics and experimentation methods.
- Define and optimize the right acquisition / engagement loops and linear funnels to build a global fitness subscription service
- Optimize metrics including CAC, LTV, Revenue Creation, Payback Period, Revenue Retention, ARPPU, and others.
- Design and implement acquisition growth through paid and owned media channels
- Partner deeply with the creative / brand marketing teams to develop and optimize assets to fuel growth marketing initiatives
- Partner deeply with Engineering teams to define and implement strategies and initiatives that drive user acquisition, engagement retention and monetization
- Synthesize vast amounts of data and report key insights and findings for the broader executive team and other stakeholders on a recurring basis
- Define dashboards to allow real time access to KPI against goals across the organization and actionable insights
- Forecast and budget with accuracy
What you'll need to be successful:
- 10+ years of Marketing / Product / Growth or related experience
- A successful track record of executing growth strategies for start-up and/or hyper-growth consumer products/services
- Strong performance marketing and CRM experience
- Deep experience with A/B testing and experiment design
- Deep marketing technology background interacting with tools and platforms such as: Stripe, Tableau, SQL, Python, Facebook Marketing API, Salesforce, Google Ads, GA, SEO, Mixpanel
- Skilled at negotiating deals with key service providers
- Be high-energy and be able to infuse and bring out intensity, positivity, passion, creativity, enthusiasm, and focus in teams
- Strong cross-functional leadership presence to create strong buy-in and support with technical, creative and operational groups
- Be scrappy and hands-on and nimble
- Bachelor's degree or higher with quantitative focus.
- Experience with digital fitness services a plus