Executive Producer, Design & Gameplay
Launched in April 2020, Supernatural is an immersive, virtual reality fitness experience created by Within that combines the best music, coaches, destinations, and movements into an incredible home workout; with a new workout released every day.
We’re looking for an Executive Producer to join our team! At Within, we move fast in a rigorous and creative environment. The right candidate will be a builder, communicator, and collaborator who possesses persistence and determination to create beloved experiences. Above all, the Executive Producer must be passionate about driving results and making great products.
The impact you’ll make:
As an Executive Producer for Supernatural, you will partner with the team’s Creative Director and executive team in leading the vision and execution of our core gameplay experience. Balancing the continuous improvement of our existing experience with new R&D, you will promote our category strategy to concept, improve, and influence game development across our organization. You will develop relationships and partner with Product, Marketing, and Content teams to verify we are making the best possible experiences for our members; ensuring that we are continuing to make Supernatural the most fun way to exercise.
What you’ll do:
- Own the outcome - No matter the complexity or challenges, ensuring that our products launch and operate successfully. Meeting the daily needs of coordinating your team’s work are the basics. Delivering new features and services to end users and seeing complex features through the complete integration cycles with other teams are the fun parts.
- Communicate - Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases. Communicate frequently with the rest of the production team and project leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently and on time.
- Use your connections to scale the creative team with contractors or vendors as needed.
- Strategize to ensure your roadmap is helping achieve the team’s long-term goals
- Partner internally and externally with Sourcing to find the right people at the right price to provide great experiences to members
What you’ll need to be successful:
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years experience as an Executive Producer
- 5+ years experience working in a production role where you've delivered games
- Managed game development through the entire lifecycle – from prototyping, productization, and maintenance
- Deep understanding of game development, software development process, and project management practices.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong existing relationships in the gaming community.
- Experience in an environment where you had to exhibit amazing problem-solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success.
- Self-starter, you approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution
- Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company.
- Ability to drive high velocity, high impact development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long- term vision.
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment.
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative.