Growth Marketing Lead
Launched in April 2020, Supernatural is an immersive, virtual reality fitness experience that combines the best music, coaches, destinations and movements into an incredible home workout; with a new workout released every day.
Developed by a team of passionate experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive, experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you, and available on demand, in your home.
Supernatural workouts are designed so that each movement is fun, rewarding, and tailored to your body and ability. Workouts are released in a range of intensities so that you can choose the right workout for you every day.
The impact you'll make:
The Growth Marketing Lead will be responsible for leading user acquisition and lifecycle marketing activities to drive growth, and play a critical role in growing one of the world’s leading fitness and wellness companies.
What you'll do:
- Own strategy and plan and team for Supernatural Growth Marketing
- Design and implement growth by using paid and owned media channels and robust experimentation methods to grow new user acquisition, activation, and retention in a data-driven, scalable, and efficient manner
- Design, analyze, automate and and optimize acquisition, activation and retention funnels
- Partner deeply with the creative / brand marketing teams to develop and optimize assets to fuel growth marketing initiatives
- Partner deeply with Product and Engineering teams to define and implement strategies and initiatives that drive user acquisition, activation and retention
- Synthesize vast amounts of data and report key insights and findings to the executive team and other stakeholders on a recurring basis
- Manage and create dashboards to allow real time access to KPI against goals across the organization and actionable insights
- Forecast and budget with accuracy
What you'll need to be successful:
- 7+ years of Performance Marketing and Acquisition/Lifecycle Marketing
- A successful track record of building and executing growth strategies for start-up and/or hyper-growth consumer products/services
- Deep technical and marketing technology background with tools and platforms such as: Stripe, Tableau, Facebook Marketing API, Salesforce, Google Ads, GA, SEO, Mixpanel, SQL, Kotlin, Swift, NodeJS, Python
- Strong leadership presence to serve as a senior leader within the company, inspire confidence and be influential with a diverse group of stakeholders - and create strong buy-in with technical, creative and operational groups
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a relevant quantitative field.
- Experience with digital fitness services a plus