We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team! At Within, we move fast in a rigorous and creative environment. The right candidate will be a builder, communicator, and collaborator who possesses persistence and determination to create beloved experiences. Above all, the Product Manager must be passionate about driving results and making great products.
What you’ll do:
As a Product Manager you’ll be responsible for the development and growth of products that realize the Within mission. You’ll be empowered to act boldly and independently as you make the hard decisions required of a product owner. If you share our belief that virtual and augmented reality will be a major part of the future, and you think you can help us create that future, we’d love to meet you!
The impact you’ll make:
- Autonomously influence a cross-functional team of creative and technical collaborators to execute on complex products and features
- Continually prioritize work by communicating critical milestones, deconstructing features into discrete tasks, and focusing on results
- Participate in ongoing user and competitive analysis to understand landscape, positioning, and feature set.
- Research new user facing technologies and predict applicability to our existing business
- Perform financial and/or user metric forecasting to support rationale for proposed feature set
- Use your advanced understanding of statistical concepts to determine the ongoing success of a given initiative.
- Own the ideation of features and creation of accompanying feature specs for a given product
- Translate product goals into backlogs and prioritized features that effectively deploy resources
- Work with cross-functional team members to plan the go-to-market strategy of completed features
- Use your understanding of UI concepts to provide feedback to UI team on designs that accomplish business objectives
- Accurately estimate projects and partner with project management to ship predictably and on time
- Communicate risks to estimated releases and propose mitigation plans
- Continually review the performance of features and flows to improve business or UX results
What you’ll need to be successful:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of progressively increasing responsibility in consumer software product management
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Fluidly prioritize typical job responsibilities along with ad hoc requests
- Develop strong relationships built on mutual respect and a focus on continuous improvement
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working on consumer software products at massive scale
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Tableau, SQL,3rd party analytics suites (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc) or other analytical tools