We’re looking for a Project Manager to join the Within Product Management group that will be responsible for driving day-to-day progress on operational AR/VR products, as well as tracking marketing and design assets. You will ensure tasks are completed and approved on schedule, while mitigating roadblocks, tracking risk and communicating results. Projects may include existing properties (Within VR, Wonderscope) and vendor-produced efforts.
The right candidate will be a detail-oriented problem solver, communicator, and collaborator who possesses the persistence and determination to keep assigned projects on track in a fast-paced environment. Above all, the Project Manager must be passionate about empowering cross-functional teams to produce consumer-delighting products in a creative environment.
The impact you'll make:
- Facilitate workflow and communication between the Product, Design, Engineering, and Content teams. Ensure project objectives and deliverables are understood, and milestones are met consistently and accurately.
- Act as a communication lead by scheduling and leading meetings, preparing agendas, meeting notes, and status reports for stakeholders.
- Independently, manage task dependencies, shifting priorities and their impacts on related staff resources and timelines. Work with Sr. Project Manager as needed to prioritize deliverables and deadlines needed for project/s to move forward smoothly.
- Proactively identify roadblocks and taking a solutions-based approach to resolve them
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships built on mutual respect and a focus on continuous improvement
- Cover typical job responsibilities; Apply a growth-mindset to ad hoc requests that need support
What you'll need to be successful:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of increasing project management responsibility in digital projects (could include: software development, AR/VR, games, web development, mobile, e-commerce, et al.)
- Experience managing Kanban, Agile/Scrum, and other project types
- Competency in Atlassian’s JIRA and Confluence, as well as Google apps and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a mix of creative, business, and technical colleagues
Bonus points for:
- Experience within a SaaS environment that releases frequent updates
- Start-up/entrepreneurial experience