We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative and operational support to the President. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in a fast-paced environment and communicating effectively, as the primary point of contact, for the President.
The Impact you'll make:
- Serve as key point of coordination, logistics and problem-solving to assist the office of the President.
- Serve as a high-traffic communication bridge across internal and external groups for the coordination of key meetings, events and other logistical needs.
- Conceive, plan and execute logistics plans for multiple major events per year involving travel, housing, event production and partner engagement
- Partner with the EA to the CEO to oversee the planning and production of quarterly Board of Directors meetings and other external stakeholders meetings or correspondents as they arise.
- Manage all travel, calendar and expense tracking, proactively developing process improvements to drive efficiency
- Manage sensitive documentation thoughtfully, proactively insuring our relationships with external partners, board members, and/or clients remain strong
- Faithfully represent and reinforce the tone, tenor, strategy and culture of Within.
- Works closely and effectively to keep the President and their reports well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Proactively identify potential conflicts, roadblocks or issues along with ways to solve
- Maintaining confidential personal, organizational and departmental files
- Some travel is required
What you’ll need to be successful:
- No task is too big or too small mentality is required
- 3-5 years in an executive or administrative assistant role
- High degree of professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extreme attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to be persistent and flexible
- Ability to independently prioritize conflicting needs quickly in a professional manner
- Ability to execute projects and/or tasks to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work professionally under incredibly strict timelines
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- A resourceful team-player, with the ability to both lead and follow
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions