We are looking for a 3D Artist to join the Within Design Group.
We are a dedicated team of creatives and engineers working together to make magical and meaningful AR and VR experiences.
This role collaborates closely with the Design Director and other members of the team (Designers, Engineers, Product Managers) to establish and implement the look and feel of our products and experiences and assure the highest possible quality of our content.
The impact you’ll make:
You’ll have the opportunity to imagine, design and craft 3D models, environments, prototypes and animations that push the boundaries of AR and VR. You’ll be responsible for creating from scratch and overseeing the implementation of your designs through production and post-launch support. You’ll present your work in design reviews, and be expected to cooperate cohesively with the team.
The ideal candidate is a driven, skilled creator who brings an experienced hand to the drawing board and a swift mind that is constantly striving for solutions. A passion for games, VR and AR is a big plus!
We would love to see your portfolio of 3D and 2D artwork and hear more about you and your experience!
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Communication is key to success here.
- At least 3 years of visual design in gaming or tech industries.
- Strong knowledge of modeling, and texturing using 3D software (C4D, Houdini, Maya, Blender)
- Experience using Unity/C#.
- Basic prototyping skills, version control experience and an understanding of shaders.
- Experience presenting work to stakeholders in design reviews and giving and receiving feedback.
- Clear understanding of business needs and to be able to translate and implement them through design.
- Understanding and experience with version control, asset creation pipelines and tools.
- Experience in gaming, AR and VR.
- Presentation skills.