Wonderscope Development Manager
WONDERSCOPE is looking for a children’s content Development Manager to help us source, develop and package new Wonderscope stories and manage and coordinate the day to day of content development.
Wonderscope is an iOS app for kids that uses augmented reality to transform ordinary spaces into extraordinary stories. With Wonderscope, kids read stories aloud and engage with the characters to help them solve problems along the way. Wonderscope changes the way kids interact with mobile devices, making screen time into an experience of learning and fun, where movement, reading, and exploration leave lasting memories.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3-5 years developing & packaging content, or games, for children 7-10 years old
- Bonus: Interactive / games / VR / AR experience
The impact you’ll make:
- Packaging new Wonderscope stories for green light
- Build studio, writer, developer, director and animator lists for current and potential projects
- Maintain lists for internal tracking and development, talent, competitor information, research, etc.
- Organized in keeping track of information
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Reading sample materials and writing coverage
- Ability to succinctly convey technical information to novices and experts across a variety of disciplines
- Hunting for emerging talent in the interactive/VR/AR & children’s content spaces
- You take the initiative to do what needs to be done
- Being incredibly organized
- Finding amazing writers and directors and artists
- Making incredible, meaningful content for kids
- Being a story nerd - you know the parts needed for crafting a compelling story
- Meeting, talking to and getting to know many different kinds of people
- Indie games and think they are telling the most compelling stories these days
- Secretly, or blatantly, identifying as a geek or a nerd
- Good communication