WITHIN is looking for an experienced Producer to lead both internal and external teams, creating category-defining AR experiences for the Wonderscope app.
What you’ll do:
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of delivering high-quality console and mobile games, as well as other interactive and immersive experiences. The right candidate for this role owns the success or failure of the resulting work throughout the process and thrives on getting stuff done!
The Producer is responsible for managing the day to day execution on projects and should possess demonstrated-experience defining scope-of-work, identifying timing dependencies, and targeting on-time and on-budget delivery. This position will collaborate closely with Senior Management, external development studios, and various partners to ensure a smooth development and launch of Wonderscope stories.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience as a game producer or publisher for 4+ years, mobile space preferred
- Passion for games and complex interactive experiences
- Been a part of a team that had delivered/shipped multiple titles to market
- Superior communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Expertise with task management software (bonus points for JIRA)
- Ability to effectively communicate vision and quality objectives within product development
- Requires a high degree of flexibility in approach and you must be able to balance structure/process with the needs of a creative and dynamic environment
- Goal and deadline oriented, with extreme attention to detail
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritization, and interpersonal skills
- Keen understanding of game landscape in multiple markets
- Keen understanding of player lifecycle and monetization
- Strong background in media and entertainment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Highly motivated and able to learn quickly
A day in the life of the Wonderscope Team:
- Interface between shared teams around art, creative, marketing, and audience development during the life cycle of Wonderscope stories
- Act as end-to-end Project Manager to establish and execute upon planning, iteration, and launch of Wonderscope stories (including running daily stand-ups, scheduling meetings, and taking succinct, shareable notes and assigning action items)
- Primary point of contact for all external partners for the specific story assigned (including but not limited to all creative, budgetary, marketing and technical questions)
- Work with internal teams to facilitate promotion and launch
- Prepare launch updates and KPI updates to senior management as needed
- Participate in key negotiations and strategic discussions for content
Your responsibilities & the impact you will make:
- Develop relationships with writers, directors, animators, developers, and studios to develop Wonderscope content
- Oversee the development of one or more interactive AR projects simultaneously
- Manage a cross-functional team of passionate internal and external developers
- Ensure alignment on scope, dependencies, and deliverables and deliver products on time and on budget.
- Make recommendations to evolve the production pipeline to make it more efficient and accountable.
- Ensure the highest possible quality of output, and manage the trade-offs necessary to maintain the schedule
- Effectively report on project status & health to stakeholders, identifying blockers and challenges while charting paths to resolution
- Lead and rally your team, mediate conflict and contribute to overall studio culture
- Work effectively with QA, participating in test plan creation, running bug triage meetings, etc.
- Identify team blockers & conflicts at the lowest level and escalate where appropriate
- Schedule, facilitate, and document team meetings to capture status, action items and progress. Assign tasks using Jira
- Track project milestones and deliverables